The Cost of Dental Implants
We are often asked “how much do dental implants cost ?”
Unfortunately, there is no simple answer to this, as every patient will have their own specific requirements and circumstances. That is why we offer a free consultation to all our potential implant clients.
By the end of this free appointment, Dr Cashel will be able to explain the options available to you and the potential costs involved .
Here are some of the factors which affect the cost of implants treatments :
- the number of teeth you have missing and the type of dental implant solution best suited eg implant retained dentures
- the condition of your jaw bone
- the type of implants to be used – normally titanium but occasionally ceramic
- bone grafting if required
- number of scans and images required
- whether or not you require full or partial implants ie implants, abutments and crowns
- whether you require sinus elevation
Teeth implants can appear to to be expensive at first glance, however, when you consider the fact that implants can last for well over 20 years, if you spread the cost over the life of the implants, they quickly become much more viable as a treatment option.
Bear in mind that dental implants have a transformational effect on many patients lives. We have clients who report a renewed confidence and sense of wellbeing after their treatment, and others who simply say they have a full social life again. Just having the confidence to smile or eat with friends and family again in public can have a dramatic effect on the quality of your life. So please feel free to take advantage of our free appointment offer, you can get in touch using one of the forms which you’ll find on most pages of the website, or simply give us a call on 0141 248 1966
We have a wide range of payment options available to spread the cost of your implant treatment :
– Interest free credit for up to 12 month or interest bearing credit over a period of up to 5 years. All finance is subject to individual status. Terms and conditions apply.
For example, a treatment plan of £3000 would be £166.67 per month over 12 months interest free credit, £93.50 per month over 3 years (7.9% APR representative) or £42.12 per month over 5 years (7.9% APR representative, deposit payable).
– Discount for payment in full before commencement of treatment
– MasterCard and Visa accepted
– Payment by instalments during treatment
Ballpark costs for two of our most popular treatments :
- Single implant (including crown): from £1850
- Implant retained over-dentures: from £3500 per jaw
A full written estimate is provided before all treatment.
We recommend that our patients join our membership plan which starts at £17.50 per month for 2 exams and 2 hygiene sessions annually.
We are proud of our work and provide a warranty for 2-5 years depending on the treatment received (conditions apply). Find out more about our teeth implants treatments here.
- I am 100% glad I had implants. I would say to other people who are thinking about implant surgery that if they need it, get it done now. My teeth look great now. I’m enjoying eating again. Implant dentistry has changed my life.